Thursday, May 29, 2008

Week 2 - Oh yeah!! :)

Starting Weight: 142.3kg
Current Weight: 138.4kg
Total Loss: 3.9kgs

I think I buggered up on my chest measurements last week, because this week is measuring 130cm, not 138.
I didn't lose anything off my waist or thighs, but lost about 10cms off my arms!! :O

I am so, so happy!! Nearly 4kgs, close enough!!
I wasn't sure how I would go, having Cohan in hospital meant I missed a few meals and I was a bit worried.
It has definitely inspired me to keep going.
I was planning to have a chocolate today as it is weigh in day and a full week before the next one, but I don't want to now!!

I haven't incorporated exercise yet, I have been too sick. If I get out of breath I cough my lungs up.

I am keen as.

Cannot wait to do this, well I am doing it, cannot wait to finish this!! lol

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Thats fantastic Chelle !!! I am totally inspired as your weight and measurements are me to a tee! Keep up the great work chikky - you will be a skinny mini in no time!
Luv Kel

Nicole said...

Well done Chelle!! I am impressed...and very happy for you!

xxxx

Rach said...

That is awesome Chelle!!

Billie's Mummy said...

That is great Chelle! :D I hope things are still going well for you :)

Karma said...

Well done.... hope it is still going well. :)